no 6 meter HSMS for Al

  • Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hello All HSMS hams:
      In an earilier email, I said that I would be aboard my boat on 6 meter HSMS this weekend. The XYL and I will still be on the boat but without 6 meters. It seems that the RF smoked my autopilot and one of the air-conditioner thermostats along with the controler for the gen-set. SO.. no 6 meters this weekend.

      That's the bad news.
      The good news is that we will be in Port St. Joe, Florida hunting scallops in the bay!

      Best 73, and good meteors this weekend. I will watch the sky for them after sunset.

      Al
      WA4EWV