Perseids

  • w5uwb2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 5, 2008
      Dance card still has open slots for 2 meters and 222 (preferred) on 12 August.

      If interested drop a note and I will check schedule vs best time for a given path.

      2: 21 el and 1500w

      222: 17el and 1500w

      modes: wsjt441 (preferred), SSB and CW

      73 - John W5UWb  EL17ax

    • w5uwb2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 8, 2009
        Looking for anyone to try 222 for the Perseids.

        State/grid of no concern. Lets keep DX to 1400mi or less.

        Here: 17el at 54' and 1500w

        73 - John W5UWB  EL17ax