New file uploaded to wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
      group.

      File : /WSPR information.xls
      Uploaded by : wa4ewv <wa4ewv@...>
      Description : WSPR information sheet

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      wa4ewv <wa4ewv@...>
    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 3, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
        group.

        File : /WSPR information.doc
        Uploaded by : wa4ewv <wa4ewv@...>
        Description : WSPR information in Word format

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 7, 2008
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
          group.

          File : /30 Meter Band INFORMATION.pdf
          Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
          Description : * 30 Meter Band Information - includes WSJT -WSPR/JT65 - band acitiivty,software,etc

          kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
        • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 3, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
            group.

            File : /config.xml
            Uploaded by : chris_m1023 <n9jca@...>
            Description : config.xml file for LoTW - TQSL -

            chris_m1023 <n9jca@...>
          • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
              group.

              File : /A Look at WSJT/Presentation X.pptx
              Uploaded by : ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
              Description :

              ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
            • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                group.

                File : /A Look at WSJT/A Look at WSJT - Hyperlink.pdf
                Uploaded by : ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
                Description :

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
              • Barry Garratt
                Message 7 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011

                  This is the response I got when I clicked on the link.

                  “The requested file or directory is not found on the server.”

                  I did find a signal page PDF though titled “A Look at WSJT – Hyperlink.pdf

                  Barry KS7DX

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                    Their server is not working. Every time I try to connect, it hangs for a while and then says "Internal error - server disconnected".

                    Russ K2TXB

                    Message 9 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                      The server is working fine.  The file is actually in the Photos section - it's a group of JPG files.  I use this link

                      73, Bud  N7CW

                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 5, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                        group.

                        File : /CAL.bat
                        Uploaded by : bobbye@... <bobbye@...>
                        Description : Uses K1JT's FMT to calibrate radio for WSPR.

                        bobbye@... <bobbye@...>
                      • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 4, 2013
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                          group.

                          File : / 1. ON2AD/WSJTX-ON2AD-Setup.jpg
                          Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad@...>
                          Description : My settings

                          on2ad_pat <on2ad@...>
                        • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 2, 2014
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                            group.

                            File : /20140103_173606.jpg
                            Uploaded by : f8ggd <f8ggd@...>
                            Description : F8GGD 2m FSK