RE: [wsjtgroup] field day ctx

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2003

                  The frustration has been the band openings on six meters when you have skeds made for meteor scatter. I would like to run with you for a new initial on meteor scatter so let’s make it maybe 9Pm on Saturday night or 02:00 UTC Sunday morning! Say 50. 277 and I go first…. JT6M is ok for meteors. I can be flexible on the time so will accept most changes. Let me know!

                  If you will be operating two meters let me know, I would try FSK441 also.

                  We did work K8GP 1188 miles at 08:30 UTC during the contest using FSK441, the pings seemed long enough for JT6M but it took 17 minutes to complete and I prefer not to get up that early in the morning. HiHi

                  Tip

                  WA5UFH