Re: [wsjtgroup] field day ctx

  • Jon W0AMT
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2003
      HI Jake,

      I will be coordinating VHF at my clubs field day here in the Twin Cities.  Would love to setup a JT6M or JT44 sked with you.  The call will be W0EF in EN34, Plymouth, MN

      73, Jon
      W0AMT for W0EF
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2003
        Hi Jon,

        I will be posting more exact time info, but anytime I would think we could work you from en64
        using this big antenna. What time after 0000z do you wish to setup for  ??

        Jacob
        w9bli for K9eam

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2003

                      The frustration has been the band openings on six meters when you have skeds made for meteor scatter. I would like to run with you for a new initial on meteor scatter so let’s make it maybe 9Pm on Saturday night or 02:00 UTC Sunday morning! Say 50. 277 and I go first…. JT6M is ok for meteors. I can be flexible on the time so will accept most changes. Let me know!

                      If you will be operating two meters let me know, I would try FSK441 also.

                      We did work K8GP 1188 miles at 08:30 UTC during the contest using FSK441, the pings seemed long enough for JT6M but it took 17 minutes to complete and I prefer not to get up that early in the morning. HiHi

                      Tip

                      WA5UFH