ZF2ZD Information...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      ZF2ZD Mario is active on six meter Meteor Scatter and EME until July 6th. I
      worked Mario this morning in 17 minutes using FSK441. His station is 1Kw
      with 6M5X at 55Ft and 174 Ft. from the ocean. (Should be workable for many
      stations)

      I believe with his station he should be able to work some longer meteor
      scatter contacts. Our distance was 1168 miles and his pings were very strong
      and often.

      Copied from PJ:
      Tip, I'll check back here every morning starting 0930 Z till July 6th when I
      leave, if U want to get the word out (ZF2ZD Mario xx EK99gi

      later in the day we E's to EU & NA (ZF2ZD Mario xx EK99gi

      I also have EME skeds, so I'm trying to accommodate as many 6M ops as
      possible. 73 (ZF2ZD Mario xx EK99gi