External sound card problem

  • k6eid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      I am using The SignaLink USB for my RTTY and PSK applications on HF. I
      tried to set up WSJT6 to use on 6M. I was able to set the input and
      output on the Options screen to CODEC. However when I go to the SpecJT
      screen, under OPTIONS, both the RX and TX volume controls are still set
      to the PC's SoundMax card. I can select the Codec card on the volume
      control panel but, in RX, there are no volume controls listed and the
      OK is greyed out so I cannot reset it. On TX, when I select CODEC, the
      microphone and line in controls are not shown. I can select OK though
      however the next time I reopen the volume control, it shows it is reset
      to SoundMax again! Any idea on what I am doing wrong here? I use the
      CODEC card on Spectran and it works fine (I do not have Spectran on
      when I am trying to set up WSJT6.

      Thanks