wsprnet.org downtime

  • Bruce Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2008
      For WSPR users only:

      The wsprnet.org site & database will be down tonight, 24 Jun, 0200-0400Z
      for some server changes. I'm actually moving the site from one server
      to another, and the IP address for the site will change in the process.
      If your WSPR program is still having problems uploading after 0400Z, you
      might want to try restarting it. Thanks!

      --bruce W1BW