n2jmh/r schedule June 2003

  • Jim Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      Gang,
      Here it is, the final blast for the n2jmh psycho rover. After spending
      years to improve the Blue Whale she will be making her final voyage as a
      rover. Plans are to dismantle her and move on to single op from the home QTH
      of FN13af. So here we a go go!

      All times UTC
      1800-2000 fn01wa
      2030-2300 fn00xw
      2300-0100 fn10aw
      0330-0600 fn11dv
      0600-1100 fn11dv WSJT anyone?
      1300-1600 fn12df
      1800-2030 fn02wv
      2100-0000 fn03wc
      0000-0300 fn13ac

      As usual we will be operating while mobile, 6-10gig fully rotatable in
      motion. We are also running Beacon Net/CU2QSO full time on a separate rig
      with 60 watts. We also will monitor 144.260 full time with a separate loop
      and rig.

      Station breakdown
      50mhz-300watts-3ele
      144mhz-300watts-7ele
      222mhz-100watts-10ele
      432mhz-100watts-15ele
      903mhz-50watts-26ele looper
      1296-50watts-35ele looper
      2304-15watts-52ele looper
      3456-40watts-76ele looper
      5760-10watts-24" dish
      10368-2watts-24" dish mast mounted

      I will take a limited amount of skeds any band/mode from single-op or rover
      stations. Multiop skeds only for wsjt/jt44 from 0600-1100 Zulu Saturday
      night. SSB/CW in 15 minute increments and wsjt/jt44 in 30 minute increments
      using standard 30 sec sequencing. In case of no requests for WSJT I will be
      calling/monitoring on the standard call frequencies.
      For skeds, don't forget that I am a rover and at some point will fall
      behind schedule so please be careful of the "edge" times for a particular
      grid.

      As an added incentive for my final outing I will be offering a fabulous
      prize (cheesy certificate made by me and a salt covered rusted remnant from
      January contests past) to each ARRL operating class that works me the most
      times during the contest. "Worked the Whale Most" or "Gang Banged Team
      Psycho Rover Most"

      73, Jim n2jmh/r