Can u believe this....

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 9:29 AM
      I took 3rd Place in the Six Club Winter Contest. I had 4 qso's and 4
      grids. Total of 16 points. The only reason I entered was so there
      would be a station using the WSJT application. I guess all the other
      six meter operators sit around wishing the band would open. However
      1st place went to NJ2F 533 pts and N8XA 229 points. Ok they creamed
      me, but I have no local activity and no band enhancement during the
      contest period.

      The next event is a sprint. 4-27-02 - 1ST SPRINT TO BE THE 4TH
      SATURDAY OF APRIL, FIVE HOURS BEGINNING *2300Z TO 0400Z. The rules can
      be found at http://6mt.com/club.htm.

      This contest will be good opportunity to show off WSJT.

      The certificate is worth framing...

      Randy Tipton (Tip)
      WA5UFH EL19pa

      My Web Page
      http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/
      WSJT Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wsjtgroup/?yguid=6309253

      Scriptures I would like to share with you:
      Heb 5:9; Acts 2:38; Rom 16:16: Eph 4: 1 - 7; John 17:20 - 23