Re: [wsjtgroup] VE4 dxpedition

  • Bill Duffy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      Andrew:
      You should let the folks at 425DX in on this. Also the ARRL DX news. Sounds interesting. I am still working towards 2m WSJT.  I have all the equipment and software. I just need a " Round tuit".
      Perhaps we could get together in Lincoln this summer? I spend a lot of time there on business.
      73
      Bill KA0VXK