RE: Don't forget to send in your logs...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2003

                  Second and final request for logs! A good number have already sent in their logs but I know plenty that are still out! If you plan on sending in your results for the Spring Rally your time is running out. Do it now! !   !

      To those who submitted logs, thanks…

      See you Saturday during the “Unassisted Random Hours” .

      Tip

      WA5UFH

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2003
        Hi All:

        Hey Tip...do you have any totals to post to the groups of the
        contest? I know you are hard at it ol buddy but just wondered..thanks

        de kb9umt Don EN50dp

        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Tipton" <wa5ufh@y...> wrote:
        > Second and final request for logs! A good number have
        > already sent in their logs but I know plenty that are still out! If
        you
        > plan on sending in your results for the Spring Rally your time is
        > running out. Do it now! ! !
        >

        > To those who submitted logs, thanks.
        >

        > See you Saturday during the "Unassisted Random Hours" .
        >

        > Tip
        >
        > WA5UFH

      • Randy Tipton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2003

                      I spent about 4 hours on the logs and web pages today. Will be ready soon.

                      Tip