RE: [wsjtgroup] WSPR expansion

  • john flinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2008
      I agree. Very seldom do I have interference with QRM from other digital
      modes in the 30 meter bandpass. I also use my 500hz filter and can eliminate
      most of the PSK beacon stations. My suggestion is to leave 30 meters as is.
      However, it would be nice to know how the rest of the world feels about
      this.
      John W9SE