WSPR QSO'ing

  • Omar Shabsigh
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi

      Anyway to make WSPR available not just sort of a beacon but for QSO'ing, please???

      73 de

      Omar YK1AO
    • Steinar Aanesland
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
        No I don't think so, WSPR was never meant to be a QSO mode.

        73 de LA5VNA Steinar

        Omar Shabsigh skrev:

        > Hi
        >
        > Anyway to make WSPR available not just sort of a beacon but for
        > QSO'ing, please???
        >
        > 73 de
        >
        > Omar YK1AO

      • Omar Shabsigh
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
          Is there any obstacle of using the great decoding and reception specifications of WSPR to make it a HF QSO'ing mode???

          73 de yk1ao

          Omar Shabsigh skrev:

          > Hi
          >
          > Anyway to make WSPR available not just sort of a beacon but for
          > QSO'ing, please???
          >
          > 73 de
          >
          > Omar YK1AO

          > Checked by AVG.

        • TdM Labs
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
              Hi Omar,

              Omar Shabsigh wrote:
              > Is there any obstacle of using the great decoding and reception specifications of WSPR to make it a HF QSO'ing mode???
              >
              > 73 de yk1ao

              Such modes already exist: they are JT65, JT2, and JT4, all part of the
              WSJT software package.

              -- 73, Joe, K1JT
            • Shabsigh
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
                Hi Joe, Thank you.

                My fault for not having used them especiall JT65a.

                Good luck and thank you for all you are doing.

                Best 73

                Omar YK1AO