Rover Trip

  • WA4EWV
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008

      Hello All:

      The following is a tentative schedule for 6 Meter operation as a “rover”.

      April

      18 Depart home for Ozark, Al – EM 71

      19 Head for Troy, AL – EM 61

      20 Head for Montgomery, AL – EM 62

      21 Head for Opelika, AL – EM 72

      22 Head for Chattanooga – EM 74

      We will stay in Chattanooga until the 25th

      25 Depart Chattanooga early for Macon, GA – EM 82

      26 Head for Tifton, GA – EM 81

      27 Head for Apalachicola, FL [area] – EL 79 most likely stay 2 or 3 days. Depends on weather.

      I will do my best to operate in the PM after arrival, then the AM before we leave. Some of the legs are quite short, so I will be able to operate longer.

      All operation will be on 6 meters using the TS-2000, TE Systems 0510G and the Diamond A502HB two element beam.

      Hopefully the rox will be there; I know I will; I hope you will be too.

      AL

      WA4EWV