RE: [wsjtgroup] HF JT65 Grid Designator

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2008
      Due to the fact WSJT and now WSPR do not allow the use of the /W7 the only way people know that I am in Las Vegas is by the DM26 grid. People seeing me using WSPR only see the power and have no idea I am a west coast station and not in Ontario Canada.

      I am active enough that most regular users of both packages know where I am but a new user of WSPR will not whereas a new user of WSJT has only to see the grid to know where I am.

      Barry VE3CDX/W7 DM26ic
      Las Vegas, NV