Request for Rally Logs...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2003

      This is a reminder that the end of the month is approaching! If you have not sent in your Logs for the Spring Rally, now is the time to get it sent in. Submittal can be via email or traditional mail. At the end of this note is a list of stations I have received logs from up to 5/22/03 20:00UTC.

      This month I experienced an avalanche of emails. If you have sent in your log and your call is not on the list I failed to get it or deleted it by mistake! I tried to send confirmation emails to all who sent in your logs via email. The Rally was a “Fun Time” but doing the paper works is no thrill but we do hope you will see fit to submit a log of your activity.

      This is my busy time of year, I haven’t had a lot of time for working meteor scatter but hope to be seeing you all on the Ping Jockey soon.

      W5SNX

      W0AMT

      K0AWU

      AF40

      W8WN

      N8OC

      K7BV

      WO9S

      WB2FKO

      K1UHF

      AA9MY

      WA3LTB

      KB9UMT

      K2OVS

      KB4FQ

      K0RI

      N6ENU

      W8PAT

      K4MM

      WA5UFH

      My personal target was to receive 40 logs J

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
      Edna, Texas EL19pa
      Email            : wa5ufh@...

      L. R. Tipton