5/10 Random Hour Results

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2003
      Looks like the Rally took away from the 5/10 Random Hour activity as was
      the case for 5/3. Like Tip, I would have expected more on 144.140 and
      50.270 - guess folks were going with higher percentage "shots" Here is
      summary of what I received during the week.

      Reporting
      Stations (2m)
      WA5UFH - nothing heard

      Reporting
      Stations (6m)
      KC7OTV - worked KE7NS and had internet assisted QSO with KR7O during
      the random hours. Welcome Brian! Good to see some west coast activity.
      WA5UFH - Worked W5SNX, heard KC5OAO, K4FJW, N3FZ and WW2R (calling K1JT)
      KD5IUG/M4 in EM45 with busted interface cable but heard WA5UFH, K4FJW
      and W5SNX

      Will be in EM45 /M4 again this Saturday and will try to get on 6m..
      Since I will be in Memphis tomorrow night, I thought I'd get report out
      before leaving. Please email your results for 5/17 Random Hour to me
      (by band PSE) - may or may not be able to post reminders to PJ Saturday
      morning. As usual, many TNX to the reporting stations!

      Bruce, KD5IUG