fresh meat on 222

  • Andrew T. Flowers, K0SM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2003
      I know there are a few folks who have been looking for new blood for 222
      skeds, so I figure this might be worth mentioning. Mark, K2AXX in FN12
      is QRV on that band from the best radio location in WNY. He worked
      K0AWU last night fairly easily once he got his IF shift readjusted--from
      what Mark tells me he was getting pings every 3-4 sequences or so. He
      has 432 also....

      Andy K0SM/2