Question about JT65 on 30m

  • sholtofish
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hi all,

      I am trying to help resolve a contention issue between 30m JT65 ops
      and the PropNet system.

      Can anyone give me the definitive answer on the recommended 30m JT65
      frequency please?

      I was under the impression it was 10.139MHz and the transmitted tones
      ranged from approx 1270Hz to 1450Hz with the center being 1360Hz.

      Is this worldwide? region 2 only? how are other regions coordinated?

      Thanks in advance,

      73, Sholto
      KE7HPV.