DEMI sequencer - old version connections?

  • Bill Dzurilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hi,

      I picked up a used DEMI TRS sequencer and downloaded
      the manual from the DEMI website. However, I must
      have an older version, as the markings on the back
      connections are largely different. My connections
      are: +13v, PTT, TTL, NO1, NO2, NC1, NC2, TR, RX, TX1,
      TX2.

      I checked the connections with a meter and determined
      that NO1, NC1, and TX1 are grounded when the PTT is
      engaged. NO2, NC2, and TX2 produce 13v when the PTT
      is engaged. TR shows 13v when PTT is not engaged and
      0v when PTT is engaged. RX is at ground when PTT not
      engaged, open when engaged. TTL has a cap on the
      connector and I left it on.

      I am just trying to protect a mast-mounted preamp from
      being fried by my 500w amp. Based on the above
      readings, my thinking is that TR goes to the preamp's
      13v connection and that TX1 goes to the amp keying
      line.

      Does that sound right? Does anyone happen to have the
      manual for this older version?

      Thanks and 73,
      Bill NZ5N

      Be a better friend, newshound, and