SpecJT and WSJT clocks differ

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      I noticed today that the clock in the made graphical display differed
      by 3 minutes from the clock in SpecJT. Anyone had this happen before
      ?

      --
      Andy K3UK
      www.obriensweb.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
        Andy,

        Just checked my version which is the 5.9.8 r558 and its right on the
        button. Before I looked I did do a clock sync with WWV though.

        73-de
        Ron W4LDE

        Andrew O'Brien wrote:

        > I noticed today that the clock in the made graphical display differed
        > by 3 minutes from the clock in SpecJT. Anyone had this happen before
        > ?
        >
        > --
        > Andy K3UK
        > www.obriensweb.com
        > (QSL via N2RJ)

      • Barry Garratt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
          Hi Andy,

          Never seen that happen happen here. I'm running the beta (test) release and as I watch even the seconds roll over at the same time. I use Dimension 4 as my NTP client and it talks to a local server here in Las Vegas every 5 minutes.

          73, Barry VE3CDX/W7