Saturday Random Hour Reports

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2003
      sri for delay - would try the old "my dog ate my homework" routine, but
      you all probably know that one! I had the 4/5 reports pasted into a
      file to take to Memphis with me to post last Friday and plain old timely
      left it in the floppy drive of home PC. Hope rocks are better tomorrow!
      Overall, my assessment is rocks are slowly picking up with some still
      off days.

      Bruce, KD5IUG
      Random Hour - Saturday April 5, 2003

      Reporting
      Station (2m)
      WA5UFH - heard (probably BS) W5SNX, AF4O and K5CZD
      K4FJW - heard WA3LTB, K1JT, K5CZD and KD5IUG
      AC5TM - called CQ and heard zip
      K5CZD - contact K1JT, heard W5SNX, AF4O and K4FJW
      WA3LTB - heard W4SNX - QRT due to power and ice
      AF4O - heard K1JT
      KD5IUG - heard K1JT ,AF4O and W5SNX(BS) - Called all 3

      Reporting
      Station (6m)
      K4FJW - worked KD5IUG (I got your RRR Tom!) heard K5CZD
      K1SIX - heard K1JT and K2ZD
      WA5UFH - worked AA7A, heard AC5TM, K5CZD and KD5IUG
      K5CZD - contact KD5IUG
      KD5IUG - Worked K4FJW, contact KCZD, heard K1JT, K2ZD and WA5UFH
      Random Hour - Saturday April 12, 2003

      Reporting
      Station (2m)
      WA5UFH - worked KC5OAO (bad conditions/few rocks)
      K5CZD - ditto to Tip comment ("Nada nothing zilch zero heard")

      Reporting
      Station (6m)
      K7BV/1 - Worked AA9MY, heard K4FJW
      AA9MY - Worked K1SIX and K7BV/1
      WA5UFH - worked KC5OAO, heard K4FJW
      K4FJW - worked KC5OAO, K1SIX and K1JT heard WA5UFH, K7BV/1,
      and K3PI ??-one decode
      K1JT - worked K4FJW
      KD5IUG - out of pocket but worked Tip enroute to Memphis
      Friday PM - have now worked Tip from 5 grids!