Center Freq. for WSJT MS

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      I am planning on trying my Ranger 5054DX100 on MS with WSJT.. Does
      anyone 'use' one of these? How 'exact' are they as far as frequency
      goes on the display? Do they all have a variance of + or - one way or
      the other? I am not sure how 'close to freq.' you have to be for MS..
      I could try and find any locals with 6M and see how it compares to
      their displays.. but I live in a 'Virtual Desert' on VHF/UHF! Any
      other suggestions?
      I am QRV on 2M, (worked 7 so far! 'And Ime a Newbie'!)..and will be
      QRV on 70cm this weekend! Hopefully.. on 6M too if I can figure out
      the Rig's display/clarifier part for WSJT! If you plan on getting one
      of these.. my opinion so far.."I would prefer it had a 'Regular Tuning
      Dial'.. rather than the 'Channel Click Type'..and the Clarifier just
      makes it a 'Glorified CB' in my opinion.."
      But were gonna try it anyway!
      73 de
      Jer VE6CPP VE6Jee/p
      DN39or