Re:How I improved 2m reception and achieved some success on EME

  • Les Listwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      As a relative new comer to EME, I would like to second Bill's wish that
      everyone on the reflector would follow the format of providing their
      antenna and power after the call (e.g., "W1XXX/2x12/800") as it give us a
      better idea of what we are dealing with; be it QRP or a big gun or something
      in between.
      73s Les - WB2SZR & Daniel- W2DBL