6m APRS meteor-scatter effort....

  • Dave hartzell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      FYI....

      My reason for forwarding is twofold. Most here have experience with
      6m m/s, and the group might benefit from knowing about increased m/s
      activity via APRS reports.

      I'm curious how (or if) AX.25 bursting will work, when I have a tough
      time with FSK441 transmitting for 30 seconds at a time! ;-)

      73,

      Dave
      n0tgd