Re: [wsjtgroup] Needed Grid Squares

  • Mark M
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Barry, I have attached a copy of the Six Meter Final Grid report of a
      survey of the most needed grids that was conducted last fall. Not sure
      if it will make it out to the reflector , hopefully you will get it, and
      you can at least share it with the Super 7's Team. It should give you
      an idea what is needed from the entire USA 6 meter op's perspective.
      There are a number of "HOT" needed grids out west here. These reflect a
      number of the ones that I could use, and many others, on six as well.
      Two meter QSO's from these same grids would be greatly appreciated by
      all as well. Not to mention 222 and 432 Mhz QSO's. I am getting ahead
      of myself as well now. Once you guys get your feet on the ground and
      find that you have time and may need equipment for other bands, please
      do not hesitate to ask both the reflector and myself.

      73, Mark, Ku7z
      DN41af
      Northern UT (NUT)