Re: [wsjtgroup] Newer version of WSJT

  • W4LDE-Ron
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
      Yes and its version 5.9.8 r558 which I have been using for at least 6-weeks

      Take another look on the WEB, if you cant find it give me a buzz and I
      will zip the *.exe install file and email it to you, it's about 4.5mb

      73 de
      Ron W4LDE

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
        Tom, Russell, and all,

        I think the relevant information to answer your questions has already
        been posted, but just to make sure:

        1. The WSJT Home Page

        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/

        is always kept up to date with correct information on released versions.

        2. The latest full release is WSJT 5.9.7, r383.

        3. There is an experimental release -- call it a "beta", if you will --
        that introduces two new modes, JT2 and JT4. JT4 has a number of
        submodes. Many people are using this release, which can be downloaded
        from http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT598.EXE . It is
        described in a special set of notes,

        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/JT2_JT4.TXT

        4. If/when JT2 and JT4 should become permanent features of WSJT, there
        will be a new full release of the program.

        Best New Year's wishes to all!