WSJT Group Gemenids Test

  • Mike H
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 12, 2007
      A reminder to all the meteor scatter enthusiasts in North America that
      our big annual operating event gets underway this evening. For rules
      and details, please visit the following link:

      http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w07/rules_w07.html

      Get on the air, make some noise, and hope to copy your pings!

      Mike WB2FKO
    • Danny Douglas
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 27

        Ahhahhh    OK see this works.   Will have some further quetions.  Thanks

        N7DC@...
        Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
        QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.