Henry Amp

  • Bob Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      I am sending this email for a friend Bill Bryant ( K9KKL).Bill has a
      Henry 2000-2 2 meter amplifier for sale. His phone number is 217 787-
      3737. I have not seen this amp but Bill said it is in excellent
      shape. Bill has the triple boxing the amp comes in for shipping. He
      is asking $ 1000.00 for it. For those unfamiliar do a search on Henry
      Amplifiers. This is a high power 2 meter amp.