Signalink USB

  • jfelts13
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      Is anyone using the Signalink USB interface and WSJT???? I can't get
      it to recieve!!! I was on 20m PSK and heard NG9Y?? talking to a
      station he mentioned they were using WSJT on 14.076. I fired up my old
      version of WSJT and just upgraded it to the newest version but can't
      get it to recieve, any tricks??

      Been thinking about getting back on 2m now that I have a better rig,
      but can't work WSJT if ya can't hear it.

      Jerry - NR5A - South Dakota
    • Douglas Wetzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        Thanks to Peter, OZ1PIF, Harry, LZ1BB, and some digging, I can report that the
        Signalink USB now works with wsjt on Kubuntu 8.04. Harry's file suggestion
        is for a bus mounted sound card...what did the trick with the USB was the
        following:

        pcm.radio {
        type hw
        card 1
        #device 1
        }
        pcm_slave.radioslave {
        pcm radio
        rate 48000
        }
        pcm.radioconv {
        type rate
        slave radioslave
        }

        My system recognizes the Signalink USB as card 1, and I needed to comment out
        the device statement to get it to work. Otherwise, it's the same .asoundrc
        hidden file in the /home/<usr_name> directory.

        Doug
        K7KP