RE: [wsjtgroup] First VUCC/R Awarded

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
      Joe, Congratulations...
      We all knew you were close and finally doing it must be a great
      accomplishment. It has been fun following you around and chasing the grids
      and new initials as you accomplished the VUCC/ Reverse.

      Was also nice visiting with you and the xyl while in EL18 passing south of
      town here; Joe is a great guy, meet him if you have the chance in his
      travels.

      Good luck and I wonder who will be next, Maybe Russ?

      Randy Tipton (Tip)
      WA5UFH EL19pa
      778 CR 123
      Edna , Texas 77957