Decoding Tutorial

  • rrrav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hi all,many thanks to Joe K1JT,Bruce N5SIX and Harry LZ1BB for their replies both in the digest and direct to my query on the location of the Tutorial Files.I have downloaded and installed the files and got the tutorials going so I can pore over them this weekend.
      Next giant step will be to find a signal on HF!!
      73....Ron....G4CFW.
    • Russ K2TXB
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007

        WOW Joe! Fantastic. Someday I hope to be joining you on the road.

        73 & keep up the excellent work...

        Russ K2TXB