Re: [wsjtgroup] Decoding Tutorial

  • Harry Popov
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
      My apogies. For unknown reasons previous message was send several times.

      Well, the new home page of WSJT is:
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/index.htm

      The tutorial itself:
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/Tutorial.txt

      And the examples:
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.EXE

      For Linux and FreeBSD users examples file:
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.tgz

      73, Harry LZ1BB

      В пт, 2007-11-09 в 15:07 +0200, Harry Popov написа:

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
        Ron --

        The WSJT Home Page was relocated some months ago. Go to the
        new WSJT Download Page and download it from there. The
        direct link is

        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.EXE

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT

      • rrrav@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2007
          Hi all,many thanks to Joe K1JT,Bruce N5SIX and Harry LZ1BB for their replies both in the digest and direct to my query on the location of the Tutorial Files.I have downloaded and installed the files and got the tutorials going so I can pore over them this weekend.
          Next giant step will be to find a signal on HF!!
          73....Ron....G4CFW.
        • Russ K2TXB
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007

            WOW Joe! Fantastic. Someday I hope to be joining you on the road.

            73 & keep up the excellent work...

            Russ K2TXB