Re: [wsjtgroup] Decoding Tutorial

  • Harry Popov
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
      В пт, 2007-11-09 в 05:29 -0500, rrrav@... написа:
      > Hi,I am new to the group and trying to set-up the software.I have been
      > trying to download the Decoding Tutorial mentioned in WSJT6 users
      > guide as available at http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/WSJT6
      > Samples.EXE.I consistently get error 404 from AOL...URL not found on
      > this server.Tried several permutaions of the address given..no luck.

      Ron,

      Try this one:
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.EXE

      73, Harry LZ1BB
    • Harry Popov
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
        My apogies. For unknown reasons previous message was send several times.

        Well, the new home page of WSJT is:
        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/index.htm

        The tutorial itself:
        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/Tutorial.txt

        And the examples:
        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.EXE

        For Linux and FreeBSD users examples file:
        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.tgz

        73, Harry LZ1BB

        В пт, 2007-11-09 в 15:07 +0200, Harry Popov написа:

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
          Ron --

          The WSJT Home Page was relocated some months ago. Go to the
          new WSJT Download Page and download it from there. The
          direct link is

          http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT6_Samples.EXE

          -- 73, Joe, K1JT

        • rrrav@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2007
            Hi all,many thanks to Joe K1JT,Bruce N5SIX and Harry LZ1BB for their replies both in the digest and direct to my query on the location of the Tutorial Files.I have downloaded and installed the files and got the tutorials going so I can pore over them this weekend.
            Next giant step will be to find a signal on HF!!
            73....Ron....G4CFW.
          • Russ K2TXB
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007

              WOW Joe! Fantastic. Someday I hope to be joining you on the road.

              73 & keep up the excellent work...

              Russ K2TXB