Minimum Station

  • Simon Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      What would be the minimum antenna requirement to be able to work myself on 70cms with a 50W TS-2000 (or with a 600W amplifier)? WIMO in Germany sell some reasonable crossed yagis:

      Scroll to the bottom, look at the WX228. I could put two of these together with my AlfaSPID AZ / EL rotator, I have a SSB Electronics mast-head pre-amp. I do not have a significant coax run so the loss would be negligible were I top use decent cable.

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV