New poll for wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      wsjtgroup group:

      This Poll is for NA Meteor Scatter operators only. If not in
      North America "please" do not respond.

      Contest period: 0000 UTC Dec 13 to 0200 UTC Dec 17, 2007.
      The test period has been chosen to coincide with the Geminids
      meteor shower. More information on this shower can be found
      here. http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w07/rules_w07.html or
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

      Please respond to the statement (only one vote) which reflects your intent.
      This poll serves as an indication of interest at this early point in time.

      o I have operated in past NAHSMS Contests and plan to be active in the 2007 Winter Contest.
      o I have never operated a NAHSMS Contest and look forward to operating this one.
      o I have not decided yet.?
      o I will not operate in this contest..

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!