Re: [wsjtgroup] jt2 beacon on 10.139

  • Peter Frenning
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2007
      I see you Steinar, got to get the SW to decode you  :-)

      Steinar Aanesland skrev:
      Hi Eugene,

      Thank for your repost.

      My beacon is still running . I have reduced the power to about 250mW .
      Are you still able to see me?

      Steinar LA5VNA

      Eugene Morgan skrev:

      Hello Steinar,

      I have been able to pick up your JT2 beacon LA5VNA  /B in IO80JX with
      no difficulty on 10139KHz.

      I apologise for responding to your beacon (before reading your email!)

      I am not experienced yet in the WSJT modes but I find all of them very
      interesting.

      73 de Eugene / G4AIU

      In Wellington, Somerset, SW England