9/15, 9/22 and 9/29/2007 Random Hour Summaries

  • Bruce Brackin, N5SIX
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      Between QRL up to the eyeballs, a nasty fall viral bug and the shack
      (spare bedroom) occupied with house guest for 3+ weeks, RH reports had
      stacked up. I am just sending out one note for the past three
      sessions. All is well and hopefully things returning to normal around
      here by next week. TNX for the reports and also the kind notes many sent.

      So far only positive comments on the schedule change for RH. Several
      reports from or spots on new ones, so hopefully the time change has
      attracted some.

      -------------------
      9/15
      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KI0LE - Worked K1JT, heard W2TSL, WE9Y, WA5UFH and W9RM
      K1JT - Worked KI0LE, heard WE9Y
      WA5UFH - CWNR WB9F & W9RM & KE7NR
      W5KI - CWNR KE7NR
      VE3CDX/W7 - Heard VE7IRA and W6OUU

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      K1JT - Worked W9NHE and WB9F, heard W5KI and KC0HLN
      W9SE - Workd WQ5S, heard KC0HLN and W9JN(BS)
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX/M, N5BO, W5KI and KE7NR, heard WB9F, W9NHE,
      W0PTI, VE3CDX, KS7S and KC0HLN
      W5KI - Worked W9NHE and WA5UFH, tried not complete with AA4SC,
      CWNR VE7CDX/W7, heard N5BO, KC0HLN, WA5UFH and WB9F
      N3TAD - Heard N8CJK, WB3BEL, AA4SC, W9NHE, WB9F and K1JT
      VE3CDX/W7 - CWNR K7IP, heard N7BPA, KS7S, K7IP
      WB3BEL - Worked N8CJK, CWNR W9NHE and K1JT, heard WB9F and W5KI
      N5SIX/M - Worked WA5UFH, heard KC0HLN and W5KI

      -----------------
      9/22
      Reporting
      Station 2m
      N1MNU - Nothing heard
      WA5UFH - Heard WB9F, AF4O and KE7NR
      NZ5N - CWNR AF4O

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      N1MNU - Worked WB3BEL
      WB3BEL - Worked N1MNU and AF4O, CWNR W9JN and AA4SC, heard WB9F,
      KD4IUJ, N3TAD, AK3E and WA4HFN
      W9SE - Heard AK3E, WB3BEL and N0PB(BS), tried AA4SC not complete
      K7IP - Worked N6RZR, heard KE7NR
      WA5UFH - Worked N5JEH and KE7NR, heard WB9F, W0PIT, and W9JN
      NZ5N - Tried WB9F, not complete

      ---------------
      9/29
      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KA3BPN Heard NO3I
      WA5UFH - Worked XE2AT, tried KE7NR till wx shutdown
      VE3CDX/W7 - not a single signal
      K7IP - Heard KS7S
      KC0HLN - Nothing

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      N1MNU - Worked KD4IUJ and WB9IIV
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR and near miss with KC0HLN
      WB3BEL - Worked WO9S, CWNR WB9IIV, heard NO3I and N1MNU
      VE3CDX/W7 - Worked N5JEH, heard KS7S
      K7IP - Heard KS7S
      KC0HLN - Worked W6OUU, close with WA5UFH

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX