3/15/03 Randon Hour(s) Report

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2003
      Following is summary of reports I received during the week detailing
      "worked, contact and heard" by the operators.

      Reporting
      Station (6m)
      KD5IUG - WA5UFH*
      WA5UFH - KD5IUG* K4IMM

      Reporting
      Station(2m)
      AC5TM - NJ0U
      AF4O - NJ0U*
      WA5UFH - NJ0U AF4O WA3LTB
      NJ0U - AF4O* WA3LBT(tropo) WA5UFH(CQ)
      KD5IUG - ZIPO

      * Worked
      + Contact but not complete
      Others heard

      (WA3LBT, Terry - You are being heard!)

      Had notes from K1SIX and K1JT saying they'd see us next time. TNX's to
      those stations that reported. Slower morning than 3/8/03 and no Es
      developed (at least here) on 6m to produce problems. Had a note from
      Keg, K5CZD in EM32, wanting info on the Random Hour and expect to see
      him active on 6m and 2m. Chuck, AF4O in EM55, also reports 6m beam on
      the way and we will want to watch for him on 6m.

      Randoms appear to be slowly but steadily picking up, at least for 6m - I
      worked WA5UFH and K4JFW on 6m while mobile in EM52 on Wed morning. As
      'Deano' (Dean Martin for the younger crowd) use to say - 'keep those
      cards and letters coming" Tell your friends and neighbors!!

      Hope to see you Sat 3/22 @1400z - Bruce, KD5IUG in EM42