09/01/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Remember we will try the new schedule next week (15th) Regular/old times
      for tomorrow. The short and fast shower hit right on schedule last week
      and some new ones stuck around for RH. Very good level of activity from
      what I saw as well as gleaned from reports.

      Congratulations to Les, W4FRA on achieving the Random QSO Award! Also a
      big thanks to Harry, WB3BEL for his rover trip to FM19. It looks like
      the rover station is really working.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AF4O - Nil
      WA5UFH - CWNR K5DNL
      N5ZN - AF4O CQ, tried K4CML not complete
      W4FRA - Heard KD4IUJ direct, otherwise nada
      N5SIX - CWNR K5DNL, Heard WE2Y

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WB9F - Worked K1TR, K2OVS, WB3BEL, K1SIX, heard VA3VFO, AF4O,
      W4FRA, N8OC, N5SIX and WA5UFH
      N4WO - Heard N5SIX on backscatter
      AF4O - AB3BK N8OC VA3VFO W4FRA
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX, KS7S, and WB9F, heard W0PTI, K5DNL
      and AF4O
      W9SE - Heard VA3VFO, KA0FBJ , N5SIX, K1SIX, N8OC and AF4O
      N5ZN - Heard N5SIX calling AB3BK and N4WO
      VA3VFO - Worked K1SIX, had AF4O, KA0FBJ, N5SIX and WB9F calling,
      heard K1SIX and KC0CF
      K1SIX - Worked N5SIX, AB3BK, VA3VFO and WB9F
      VE3CDX/W7 - CWNR W0PTI, tried KE7NR not complete, heard VE7IRA,
      KC7OTV and WA6FXL
      W4FRA - Worked N8OC and N5SIX, heard K4CML, AB3BK, WB9F, K1SIX,
      KC0CF and KA9CFD
      WB3BEL/R - in FM19, Worked WB9F and N5SIX, CWNR N8OC and W9SE,
      heard K1SIX, KC0CF, AB3BK and VA3VFO
      N5SIX - Worked K1SIX, WB3BEL/R, W4FRA and WA5UFH, CWNR VA3VFO, heard
      WB9F, AB3BK, W9JN, KD4IUJ, KA9CFD and N8OC

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX