Antenna

  • Ken Roberson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      Tom ,

      If later on u wud like to add another antenna
      and are unable to find another one like u hve.
      Two 18XXX wud made a vry nice EME array , I use
      a pair of M2 17 Ele for eme and a few more
      BD wud be nice.
      That's all I know
      73 Ken K5DNL

      that gives answers, not web links.
    • wa1vta01452
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        Thanks Ken. I agree about trouble finding another matching antenna if
        I stay with the LBX.

        And thanks to all who answered me off-list....

        Tom