WSJT for September VHF contest

  • jeff millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      There's few slots remaining for MS skeds with W2SZ in FN32...

      So if you're located between about 600 and 1200 miles from western Massachusetts, we'd like to work
      you on FSK441.

      If you want to try randoms, look for us on 144.170. We tend to have schedules every 30 minutes and
      often work the station in the first 15 minutes. After working we will call CQ beaming SW for the
      remaining time. Point your antenna to intersect with our beam to the SW.

      Please contact me at

      jeff (at) wa1hco (dot) net

      If you need to contact me after Thursday AM, try me at a different email (that I can get on the mountain

      wa1hco (at) gmail (dot) com

      thanks

      jeff, wa1hco for w2sz