TX Delay and RX Delay w/ latest version of WSJT?

  • billdz.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      I noted in an older version of the WSJT manual that there used to be
      in the Setup menu an adjustable TX Delay and RX Delay. These
      adjustments have apparently been deleted in the latest version
      (5.9.7). There seems to be about a one second TX delay between the
      time the PTT is keyed and the start of the tones. Not sure if there
      is any RX delay: if there is any delay between the end of the tones
      and unkeying of the PTT, I can't tell.

      Anyone know why these adjustments were deleted and what the RX delay,
      if any, is in the current version?

      73, Bill NZ5N