VHF DATABASE Issue 2.40 - 10/2007

  • MMMonVHF
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hallo dear VHF friends,

      we are trying to spread out the next issue of the VHF-DATABASE
      in begin of october 2007. It will be available for all USER and
      DXC-Sysops again. As well there will be a new CALL3.TXT and MS-DATABASE!

      PLEASE do update your DATA now soon at MMMonVHF:
      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/index.php

      After Login you will be able to edit your own DATA online!
      kind regards, sincerely

      73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      qrv from JO31NF for VHF-DX: MS & EME
      RIG: IC275H 2*12elM2 750W ATF-Preamp