K3YTL request for contest schedules

  • Bob Nygren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Greetings,
               K3YTL will again operate from Red Rock in FN11uh. We will entertain FSK411 schedules on 6 and 2 meters. When possible, we will look for random contacts on 50.260 and 144.140  listening up "X" Hz, on Sunday morning.
          Please contact me with your schedule request.

      Thanks,

      Bob N3RN

    • J Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        Hello all,

        N2NK in FN21 is looking for WSJT Skeds on FSK441 on 6M
        this weekend. We will be listening on 50.260 and
        transmitting on 50.xxx. Please contact me at
        n2hmm@... to schedule a frequency and time.

        73,

        John
        N2HMM