Re: changing default templates for messages?

  • ka9cfd
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      My problem seems to be when I switch between sending grids and
      reports. As soon as I click the reset defaults button, it reverts
      back to CQ %M in the Tx 6 message. Maybe I am missing something, is
      there another way to switch between reports and grids other than
      going to the options window and clicking on reset defaults after
      making the change? This seems to be the easiest way other than
      manually typing in the appropriate Tx messages in the main window.

      73 Jay KA9CFD