Re: [wsjtgroup] changing default templates for messages?

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 7:41 AM
      Jay - use the %G

      i.e. for message 6: CQ %M %G (%M puts in your call and %G grid)

      In the mobile and moving around, grids change. I use grid for report so
      I plug current grid in report box and have the cq set as: CQ D7 %M %R
      That way I don't have to open options window to change grid.

      GL Bruce, N5SIX
    • ka9cfd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 2:24 PM
        My problem seems to be when I switch between sending grids and
        reports. As soon as I click the reset defaults button, it reverts
        back to CQ %M in the Tx 6 message. Maybe I am missing something, is
        there another way to switch between reports and grids other than
        going to the options window and clicking on reset defaults after
        making the change? This seems to be the easiest way other than
        manually typing in the appropriate Tx messages in the main window.

        73 Jay KA9CFD