WSJT won't transmit.

  • Charles Wackerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      I've had WSJT operational for nearly three years with no problems
      until two weeks ago..... for no apparent reason it will no longer
      transmit. The configuration is as follows: Icom 706 Mk2 G, MFJ Sound
      Card Radio Interface, home built AMD Athlon Computer. The same
      configuration still works with MixW software. I've checked all the
      settings -- don't appear to have changed. Then uninstalled WSJT,
      downloaded a new copy, and reinstalled. Set the ptt com port to com4
      (which is a USB port). Still no luck.

      Does anyone have any suggestions? I am getting frustrated because
      there has been some good WSJT DX on 20 these past several days.

      Thanks!

      Charles
      W3CY