September 1 skeds

  • N0PB
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 4:13 PM
      I am looking for anyone in Oregon or Washington that may be interested in running a WSJT sked this Saturday morning during the possible meteor shower.
       Would like to try with anyone that has a station 10 elements and 150 watts or more.
      My station is a single M2 2M5WL fed with 7/8" heliax, pre-amp at the antenna and 350 watts.
      These are the last 2 lower 48 states that I need. Hope to work them without using the moon.
      Like they say, "you never will if you never try".

      73,
       Phil N0PB EM39wo Missouri